Doimo Cucine Italian kitchen
Karl Benz Kitchens & Interiors proudly presents the latest in English kitchens from leading hand-built manufacturer, Hepworth & Wood.
These stunning bespoke kitchens boast the finest in solid tulipwood construction, all hand painted with the upmost care and attention to detail. Quality features such as dovetail drawer box joints and 30mm thick doors epitomise a sense of opulence and timelessness.
Karl Benz look forward to representing Hepworth & Wood with a brand new display taking pride of place right here in the showroom, and feel they will be a fine addition to the Karl Benz collection.
Not only will the new display beautifully showcase this luxurious furniture, but will also demonstrate fully functioning state-of-the-art appliances from the pioneering brand, Gaggenau. Their 400 Series uses the latest in cooking technology and design innovation to provide the ultimate indulgence in home appliances.
Karl Benz will be showcasing a stunning collection of Gaggenau 400 Series appliances. These state-of-the-art appliances will be part of a beautiful brand new display coming soon to our showroom in Sheffield.
AEG Built-In Coffee Machine (PE4561-M) Worth £1,500
(Both appliances ex-display)
Although Induction hobs have been around since the 70s and were first introduced to the domestic market in 1987, it is only recently they have developed into a serious contender for the more traditional gas hob. Sales of electric hobs have surpassed those of gas for the first time ever, and this is largely due to the technology of Induction.
How does Induction work?
Induction hobs use electromagnetism to create a magnetic field between the pan and a copper coil magnet, which is situated below the glass top. Electricity passes through the coil to the pan, creating electromagnetic energy, which releases heat. This means that only the pan gets hot and not the actual hob itself.
With prices of gas still soaring at an alarming rate, alternative options are being touted by domestic appliance users in an attempt to reduce their utility bills and promote a more environmentally friendly attitude in a bid to save the planet.
- Probably still the most popular fuel choice for a hob, popular with professional chefs
- Responsive gas burners, easy to control and give instant heat that can be turned up or down
- A heat source that can be seen in the form of a flame that can help you to find that perfect simmer
- Any style of cookware can be used, especially good for Asian style cooking using a wok
- Cast iron pan supports provide a more traditional look
- Newer designs use stylish ceramic glass surfaces that are easy to clean but still require the pan supports to be removed
- Gas hobs are only 55% efficient in comparison to 90% efficiency with Induction hobs
- Gas hobs pose the (although very small) threat of a potential gas leak, which is the leading cause of residential fires.
- Gas hobs require a connection to a gas line, if you don’t already have this it can be costly to install and may require additional work to the room
At Karl Benz, the philosophy is always to offer excellent design in a welcoming enviroment. We are delighted to announce that this welcome is now extended online, as our new website is now live.